Certificate of Declaration RoHS III/PFOS/REACH
This document dated June 10th, 2022 is the complete declaration on behalf of GardTec Incorporated, that products manufactured comply with the following current European and Chinese Directives; RoHS3 (Restrictions of Hazardous Substances in Electronic/Electrical Equipment), a European Directive (2002/95/EC) & (2011/65/EU) (2015/863), that bans the use of various materials produced in electronic/electrical equipment. Restricted materials have been eliminated/reduced to levels considered acceptable, based upon the Directive. Amendment 2015/863
- Substance, Maximum Limit (ppm)
- Cadmium (Cd), 100
- Lead (Pb), 1000
- Mercury (Hg), 1000
- Hexavalent Chromium (Cr6+), 1000
- Poly Brominated Biphenyls (PBB), 1000
- Poly Brominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE), 1000
- Prefluorooctane Sulfonates(PFOS), 1000
- Bis (Z-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), 1000
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) , 1000
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) 1000
- Disobutyl phthalate (DIBP) 1000
- Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), max 0.1%
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), max 0.1%
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP), max 0.1%
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP), max 0.1%
PFOS, Directive 2006/122/EC, and amended Council Directive 76/769/EEC, the European Directive as it relates to restrictions on the marketing and use of certain dangerous substances and preparations (perfluoroctane sultonates).
REACH Regulation (EC) Article 59 (10) of Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 imposes requirements for the Registration, Evaluation and Authorization of Chemical substances and products sold in the EU countries. All products provided are REACH 224 SVHC’s Compliant.
People’s Republic of China Electronic Industry Standard SJ/T 11363-2006 for the Requirements for Concentration Limits for Certain Hazardous Substances in Electronic Information Products as issued on November 11, 2006.
This Statement is based on our understanding of the RoHS Directive, PFOS Directive and our knowledge of the materials that are used in the GardTec Inc. products as of the date of this Statement. GardTec Inc. products comply with the maximum concentration value (“MCV”) for the following seven (7) designated substances.
Dodd-Frank This document, dated July 8th, 2021 is a complete declaration on behalf of GardTec Incorporated, that products manufactured comply with the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Protection Act (section 1502) requiring disclosure of the presence of minerals mined in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and/or adjoining countries.
- Conflict Materials
- Tin (Sn)
- Tantalum (Ta)
- Tungsten (W)
- Gold (Au)
- Commercial Ores
- Coltan (columbite-tantalite)
- Wolframite, Scheelite, Ferberite, hubnerite
- Various free and combined forms